Saturday, June 13, 2015

Of Course I love You....... till I find someone Better

Of Course I love You....... till I find Someone Better                
                                                                   #Durjoy datta ,#Maanvi Ahhuja

This is perfect. This is perfect, I kept telling myself. It had been twelve hours on the trot. I had already
spent my entire month’s allowance on her and there were no signs that I would be treated to any sort of
guilty pleasures other than the expensive and the utterly fattening ones any time soon. The fact that
Smriti looked smoking hot in her floral spaghetti and the short, pleated skirt that ended inches below her
butt, wasn’t doing me any good either. The very purpose of the skirt’s existence—easy accessibility and
eventual get rid-ability—was being defeated that night.
It had been a long day and I was ruing the moment I had asked her out tonight. I had missed all my
classes that day, all in vain.
‘So, what next?’ she asked.
What next? For starters, she could fry my bloody head and chomp it down. Oh no, wait! That won’t
cost me anything. No doubt, she would order her third cocktail that evening to wash it down. Now if
only she would get tipsy, start seeing things in double and eventually be oblivious to my rendering her
clothes useless. I might be a jerk, but many guys would agree with me on this: nudity suits girls.
‘I don’t know,’ I said, plastering a dreamy look on my face, one that screamed that I needed nothing
but her. I hoped it would work this time, though it was the millionth time that day and she had not even
blown a kiss, let alone do it real time.
I wondered why I had decided to be in love with her. I could have lived with the tag of an ugly but
lucky jerk with a one-track mind. For a guy who looked as bad as I did, it was surprising that I had dated
a few girls before Smriti. However, none of my relationships worked and apparently every break-up was
my fault. This time, I had vowed that I would make it work.
Why?
Because I was tired of the nonsense being said about me. That I had no respect for women. It’s not
true at all. I was losing every bit of credibility on the dating scene. Soon, no friend who would set me up
with anybody, which itself happened very rarely. Being a perennially struggling-to-save-money-fordates
student of a nerdy engineering college, in my world relationships were more than about partying
each night and drinking oneself to sexual inability. People around me wanted love, care and long
conversations, whatever that meant.
It was time I fell in love. I had to find somebody to love. Or at least somebody I would not hate after
the first few weeks. And somebody who wouldn’t dump me either. Smriti fit the bill. I was lucky I got
her.
She was not too hard to handle and was low on maintenance. At least, that’s what I had thought when
I started pursuing her. But the most important thing—she was busy. As a medical student, she did not
have a lot of time to spend on long phone conversations. She spent more time examining other people’s
crotches than mine. Although that made me uncomfortable, at least I didn’t have to endure sleepless
nights yakking on the phone.
Download epub                                         for File conversion please go to zamzar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment