Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A change in a Second

I am alive,wait..i was
until u slammed that door to my dreams last night
n i didnt cry,no..nt even a drop of my tears
but i hit my head to the wall really hard
so that i could forget who i was,
what my dreams were...
then all left would be ur dreams ...for me
n i would fulfill them and u would be happy...

I am laughing,wait i was
then u said its bad so i just smiled
and i forgot what i wanted to be
u know wat iz best for me to be
so here i say,i will live ur dreams
this is what u want i beleive...

I am alive,oh.. Wait i was
last night u burnt my dreams and i just watched.
Without a regret i say nth..
My heart was neva paining..
U said it may hurt..
But That didnt hurt me ..nt at all
i wonder y but ya i think m nt alive
seems i killed myself with polite...
Seems like i liked myself with polite...

Author: © Shreejana Rajbahak

No comments:

Post a Comment