Saturday, July 4, 2015

Rhyming In Timing 2011

Hating Oneself
I get good marks doesn't mean that I'm a worm of book.
I know how to eat, but shit I don't know how to cook!

I get attracted to girls in the street when I walk.
But I can't make 'em friends 'cause I don't know how to talk.

I can play many games, but sadly it doesn't feed you.
If you don't like me then go to hell 'cause I don't need you.

Sometimes I feel like I should kill myself with a knife
'cause I can't do anything that's important in life!

Cris Mush!
Happy men may write a poem,
but they can't be a poet.
If you think you got the guts
then come in front and show it.

You don't get whatever you want;
gotta struggle for it.
There's my blood, sweat, tears in this poem
so please don't ignore it.

Everyone reading this,
I wish you a happy cris mush!
I know you want more but sorry,
can't write more than this much! :)

New Year Gift
Hope your happiness get bigger, and problems get fewer.
Everyone reading this, I wish you a happy new year!
Eleven is gone, and twelve is about to come.
Lets all celebrate today by eating chewing gum! :D
It's a special day because it is the new year eve.
But it's sad because '11 is about to leave. :(
You have survived 1 more year, wow! Can you believe?
You gon' be fed up with all the greetings you'll receive.
It's gon' be a whole new world tomorrow when I wake up.
Do you know what my girlfriend gave me as a gift? Break-up! 


Winter Storm
Its cold and stormy night.
My heart's beginnin' to fear.
I'm starting to get worried.
Are you okay, my dear?

The dark clouds in the sky.
The whistlling sound of breeze,
as if a giant ghost
is blowing in the trees!

I check the temperature.
It's almost two degrees.
My feet are getting numb,
I think I'm gonna freeze!

I'm just not feeling warm
although I'm trying my best.
I wonder how the birds
are feeling in their nest.

Thank god! It's over now!
The sun is shining again!
I'm finally feeling warm.
Hope like this it'll remain...


Just Living to Die Another Day...
I look up, I feel the breeze
I see the wind moving the trees
I'm feeling peaceful, I'm feeling calm
I can feel the sweat in my palm
Don't know where am I, I'm all alone
Its dusk, all the seagulls have flown
How time passes! Its already dark
I'm still sitting alone in the park
But I ain't nervous, nor I'm scared
of anything, 'cause I'm prepared
I don't care about what others think
I just open the bottle and take a drink
It feels cool sliding down my throat
I look up to the lake and see a boat
I'm on top of the world and I don't care
that the wind is messing up my hair
Well, that's all that I have to say
Goodbye y'all! I'm going away
I'm just living to die another day,
I'm just living to die another day...

My One-Sided Love
In a minute, my freakin' heart beats 200 time
when I have to talk to her, as if I've done a crime!

My lips get frozen and damn, my mind goes completely blank!
I have to be drunk even to have the guts, to be frank.
When she's happy, I'm happy. When she cries, so do I.
When she talks to me, makes me feel like I'm going to fly.
When I see her watching me, I get a different power.
Like I'm on top o'the world, my heart blooms like a flower!
I know that she knows that I love her, but she's ignoring it.
But I'm glad because, my love, it helps me in adoring it.
If she loved me too, this poem, there's no way I could write it.
Now I think you know the power of love that's one-sided!!!

Mad Poemist
I've never got in any girl the beauty I've got in you.
You may have forgotten me but I have not forgotten you.

I have reached the stage in life when one wants to go back in time.
All I do is waste my time trying to compose some crackin' rhyme.

I don't know why but these rhymes come automatically.
I won't be surprized if after all this, mad, they call me. :D

Different Air
Today, in the clouds,
I could see a beautiful spectrum.
A straight line of smoke in the sky,
I wonder where it came from...

The Dorje Lakpa, Shivapuri
never seemed so near I have to say.
I am feeling so different.
May be the air is different today!

NOSTALGIA...
'Light is about to go, come on, do it fast!'
I wonder how long this load-shedding will last.
Lying in my bed, I remember the past.
Those memorable moments, how time has passed!

The playful childhood, the crazy class ten.
I didn't think I'd miss them so much back then.
I don't even remember all my school friend.
I wish I could live all those moments again.

Since the first day of my life when I was born,
in my life, many people have come and gone.
I think I should sleep now; I'm starting to yawn.
Well, I guess this is life, man! Gotta move on...

Author: © manish munikar


No comments:

Post a Comment