Saturday, July 4, 2015

Rhyming In Timing 2012

I Will Be Me
Sometimes I just feel that the time is running too fast.
How quickly all these crazy years of my life has passed.

Time is running so fast that it's hard for me to follow.
I just hope that it will stop for me someday tomorrow.

Everyone is evolving but I think I am not.
Though we should not be, I'm satisfied with what I've got.

I write these poems for the one who's never going to see.
What I am today is what tomorrow I will be!!!

Exam in Spring
I got out of the bus.
It began to shower.
Sometimes I wish I had
rain-controlling power!

The Spring wind is so strong;
My shirt was going to fly.
I did not wear a vest.
So I was very shy!

I felt so cold today
after so many days
of unbearable heat.
I like it, anyways.

Its the dawn of the Spring,
the BEST of all the seasons.
I think, to love someone,
you don't need any reasons.

Pre-board is coming near
but I don't give a damn!
And if you're shocked by this,
you don't know who I am !!! B-)


What is Life?
I wanted to know what life is.
Some men said its a game.
But none could say what type of game.
They are just all the same.
So I did a lil research just to
know what kind of game is it.
For this, I lived my life as usual,
went to home for a visit. ;D
After a long couple hours I
found what kind of game life is.
Its a game which is full of options;
a game little bit like quiz.
However, in the game called "Life"
there's no choice which is wrong!
Nor is there the one which is right.
Anyway, you go along...
If you ask me about the prize,
let me tell you something sad.
With no right option, no one wins!
You just lose everything you had.
But don't lose hope, the game is fair.
You won't leave with empty-hand.
You'll get to live in heaven, much better
than this merciless land!!!

Deviated Mind
I hate so much, yet love this weather.
Nothing & everything is better.
Sometimes I even wonder whether
you don't want us to be together.

The sky is dark, nor is there light.
Like this, how can I study right.
You might say there is candle light.
But its bad for eyes, not enough bright.

The wind won't let the candle blow.
And hot if a close the window.
The rain won't let the seedlings grow.
Look out, you might see a rainbow.

Enough rhyming, get back to study.
Don't go out till its two-thirty.
Then clean your room, its too dirty.
Is your life like this too, buddy?

Rained to Tease
Heavy rain on a scorching day.
Perfect timing, is what I must say.

But everything has a negative side.
When it rains, I wanna see outside.

I feel pity for the desperate birds.
I wish I could understand their words.

I'm all alone. Wish you were here.
We'd sit and talk, and drink some beer.

But wait a sec! The rain just ceased!
Man, what the hell! Just came to tease?

OK folks, I'll stop here now.
I've got to study ANYHOW!

The Messenger
Simple living, high thinking.
Less eating, more drinking.

Simple dress, no make up.
True love, no break up.

We are nothing, just a creature.
Do everything as taught by nature.

Religions and gods, man-made thing.
Don't you care, what others think.

Give more, take less.
Do more, expect less.

No motorbike, use cycle.
If you follow these, you're psycho! :D

The Day After Which We'll Know Everything...
I'm living under a bridge of mystery.
I want to swallow the truth of the lie.
Don't want to understand the chemistry.
You have to kiss away before I die.
Why does the black bird dream to be alive?
I thought I wasn't meant to be like this.
I've reached the edge, why don't you let me dive?
I can't be perfect, how hard I practice.
I'm lying in this corner of my life.
And you're standing right opposite to me.
Why can't I cut off my soul with a knife?
One day the glacier will jump into sea.
Let the blooming flowers mate with the bee.
Admire 'em and they will do you no harm.
Close your eyes and shut up, what do you see?
How does the sun wake up without alarm?
The answers to these are yet to be found.
Don't expect to find them through magic ring.
One day we'll be unaware what's around.
The day after that we'll know everything...

God! Stop it please!
I'm in love with the blinding dream.
Lets not go too deep.
You've worked too hard, now just rest your
head and go to sleep.

What I did wasn't too good, hope
I get one more chance.
Have you heard the river sing and
seen the mountain dance?

Put me on the top of the world
and just below that.
When they say I'm arrogant,
I say that I know that.

Shining like a molecule and
as soft as a stone.
I shouldn't have let you go cause
now I'm all alone.

I thought I was born to die but
I am born to kill.
You will find a way through if you
really have the will.

Every time exam is near I
compose rhymes like these.
Don't know if it's good or bad. If bad,
GOD! STOP IT PLEASE!!!

August 28
Today I am really happy.
Birthday wishes being thrown at me.

Thanks so much for all who wished me.
'Miss you too' for all who missed me.

'It's okay' for all those who're late.
Remember, it's August twenty-eight.

Even if you forgot, I ain't sad.
I've forgotten too, it's not bad.

I'm sad cause someone has dissed me.
Thought she'd be the first to wish me.

Well, there's something I want to say.
It's one of the most special days

Today I turned 18 over.
Grown up now, I'm no more sober.

There are Million Fishes in the sea
I tried so hard to change for her.
I tried to be what I am not.
I tried to pretend to be good.
I tried to show what I ain't got.

I almost forgot who I was.
I almost tried to cross the line
in trying to hide away my flaws
just in order to make her mine.

But no matter how hard I tried,
it didn't matter in the end.
Instead of making her close to me,
it took away my old friends.

Then suddenly I realized that
my friends were there when I was me
and that I'm good the way I am.
There's none I should pretend to be.

I want someone who'll still love me
when I'm the baddest I can be.
Whether I'll find her, let's see.
There are million fishes in the sea... (If you know what I mean :D)

Author: © manish munikar

No comments:

Post a Comment